Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and Edamame
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup diced squash
- 1 t olive oil
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bag- Zip and Steam bags.
Steam for 3 minutes or until all veggies are crisp-tender. If needed, microwave for additional 30 second intervals to reach tenderness.
Allow to stand for 1 minute.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.