Steamed recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Steamed recipes
Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with Minced Garlic
Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan over medium-low heat
- 1)14 oz (400g) whole Gulf Shrimp
- or any other high-quality variety
- 2)4 – 6 garlic cloves
- finely minced
- 3)1-inch ginger
- cut into thin matchsticks
- 4)1 scallion
- thinly sliced
- 5)1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 6)2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 7)½ teaspoon salt
- 8)2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and Edamame
Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bag- Zip and Steam bags
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup diced squash
- 1 t olive oil
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
DIRECTIONS: Cut the ribs into portion sized sections and rinse
- Rack of baby backribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Karadai (vella adai and uppu adai)....a steamed snack.
This snack is made and had with butter
- Wet rice flour
- Shredded coconut
- Steamed cowpea or thattapayiru