Steamed recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Steamed recipes
Steamed Butterflied Shrimp with Minced Garlic
Heat the vegetable oil in a small pan over medium-low heat
- 1)14 oz (400g) whole Gulf Shrimp
- or any other high-quality variety
- 2)4 – 6 garlic cloves
- finely minced
- 3)1-inch ginger
- cut into thin matchsticks
- 4)1 scallion
- thinly sliced
- 5)1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 6)2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 7)½ teaspoon salt
- 8)2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Steamed Zucchini, Squash, and Edamame
Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bag- Zip and Steam bags
- 1 cup edamame
- 1 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup diced squash
- 1 t olive oil
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
DIRECTIONS: Cut the ribs into portion sized sections and rinse
- Rack of baby backribs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Karadai (vella adai and uppu adai)....a steamed snack.
This snack is made and had with butter
- Wet rice flour
- Shredded coconut
- Steamed cowpea or thattapayiru