Pasta main recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Pasta main recipes
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoesRecipewe ♡
Angel hair pasta with shrimp, chili and tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red chili
- 3 scallions
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 large tomatoe
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 pound of shrimp
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce 32oz
- 1 large container of ricotta cheese
- 1 large bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Brown the ground beef
- Grease 9" x13" pan
- Place a layer of raw lasagna noodles on bottom of pan
- Spoon on a layer of ricotta cheese
- Cover with spaghetti sauce
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese
- Repeat steps above to make another layer
- Cover top of lasagna with a thick layer of mozzarella cheese
- Place aluminum foil over top and put in oven
- Cook for 45 minutes
- Remove foil and cook additional ten minutes uncovered
2 Step Creamy Chicken and Pasta
Cut chicken breast into 1 inch pieces Cook until chicken is no longer pink
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 package frozen vegetable, pasta blend
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup water
Quick and easy pasta sauce
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter
Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and Asiago Cheese
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is a hot salad. You can use any kind of pasta
- 8 cups fresh chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi ( 6oz uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup asiago Cheese