- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp russian or french salad dressing
- pinch ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Cost Average budget
Place chicken breast in greased baking dish
Combine apricot preserves, salad dressing, ginger
and top this mixture over the chicken
bake uncovered 350 for 50-55 minutes
I have also tried this with different flavors preserves and a raspberry hazelnut vinegrette.
Also tried it with sweet chili sauce.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Quail 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- liver and onions 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- GG's Curry Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Not so philly..chicken philly 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.