Slow Cooker Soda Chicken
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- 1 4lb pound sliced chicken
- 1 small bottle of catsup
- 1 chopped medium onion
- 1 10oz bottle of soda
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place all of the ingredients in the crock pot in order listed, and stir. Turn pot on low and cook for about 7 to 8 hours. Remove bones from chicken and serve.
You'll also love
- Baja Mountain Dew Blast! 3.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Kinky Blow Pop Martin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Liver Creole 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- GG's Curry Chicken 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crockpot Dinner 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Pork 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe