Our recipes for mascarpone cake - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mascarpone cake recipes
White Chocolate Raffaello Cake
This white chocolate & coconut cake is a must for all coconut lovers, white chocolate lovers, and above all Raffael...
- For a cake pan 24 cm:
- 4 eggs
- 125g caster sugar
- 120 g of flour
- A pinch of salt
- A bit of butter to grease the pan
- Cream filling:
- 250 g mascarpone
- 250 g ricotta (you can substitute with cream cheese)
- 1/2 organic lemon
- 60 g of coconut flour or flakes
- 70 g of sugar
- 70 g chopped almonds
- 90 g of vanilla wafers
- 200g white chocolate
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 60 g of sugar
- 200 ml of water
- Vanilla extract
- Chopped almonds, 10 Raffaello Chocolates, Coconut flakes or dessicated coconut
Supersonic sweets: 30 desserts you can make in 5 minutes flat
By Déborah Deprez
Because there's always room for dessert but not always time!
No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake
By happyfoodstube, Happy Foods Tube
No bake raspberry icebox cake with almond & hazelnut crust
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Dates , without stones
- 1 Banana (Medium – Large)
- ½ cup Almonds + Hazelnuts
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
Foolproof baking: 25 secrets revealed so you never mess up
By Pascale Weeks
Nothing beats homemade dessert, so don't hesitate to have a go at it! Here are 25 golden rules of baking so you never mess it up.
Lemon Fairy Cakes
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- 3/4 cup (90g) plain flour
- 55g butter - softened
- 2/3 cups (155g) caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla seeds
- 1 lemon - zested and juiced
Heat the oven to 180°c. Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper cases
- •250g (8oz) self-raising flour
- •125g (4oz) unsalted butter - softened at room temperature
- •185g (6oz) caster sugar
- •1tsp vanilla essence
- •2 eggs, beaten
- •100ml (3fl oz) milk
- FOR THE ICING:
- •2 strawberries - hulled
- •200g (6½) mascarpone
- •4tbsp icing sugar - sifted