Our best mascarpone cheesecake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mascarpone cheesecake recipes
PB & J Cheesecake
By NinjaBakerBlog, NinjaBaking.com
Classic childhood PB & J just got sophisticated and turned into a grownup cheesecake
- For the Pan
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- For the Crust
- 10 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet orange maramalade
- For the Filling
- 2 (eight-ounce) packages of mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 3 ½ tablespoons sweet orange marmalade
- Zest of 1 orange
- ¾ teaspoon orange extract
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup extra thick coconut cream
Supersonic sweets: 30 desserts you can make in 5 minutes flat
By Déborah Deprez
Because there's always room for dessert but not always time!
Key Lime Habanero Cheesecake
Crust 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- • 30 chocolate wafers (enough to make 1 1/2 cups of chocolate crumbs)
- • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- • 1 cup water
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 2 key limes, juiced
- • candied hibiscus flowers
- • 5 egg yolks
- • 1/4 cup key lime juice
- • 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 1/2 habanero pepper, minced, no seeds
- • 2 cups whipped cream cheese, softened
- • 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- • 5 egg whites
- • 3 tablespoons sugar
- • 1 teaspoon white vinegar