What to make with cheese and potatoes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cheesy
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Oreo-Stuffed Brownies
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Cheese and potatoes recipes
Potatoes FiestaRecipewe ♡
Diced Potatoes "jazzed up"
- Red or White Potatoes (your choice)
- Yellow Onion
- Red Onion
- Green Onion
- Green Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Original Blend Mrs. Dash
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Parsley Flakes
- Cooked Bacon
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Vegetable Oil
The Best Cheesy Dish from Each of the 50 States
From the East Coast to the Wild West, Americans everywhere have their own way of enjoying deliciously cheesy foods. Here's the best of every state!
Scalloped Potatoes (6 Ingredients)
Melt butter in a saucepan
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs grated onion
- 2 tbs flour
- 2 cups milk
- shredded cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!