Potatoes with cheese recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Potatoes with cheese recipes
Do Ahead Potatoes
Boil potatoes till done
- 2 large potatoes peeled
- 2 small cartons soft cream cheese or an equal amount of cheddar cheese
- 1 8oz. carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 stick butter salt and pepper
Golden Parmesan Potatoes
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 lbs (pounds) golden potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!