Potatoes with cheese recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: French Tarte Tatin
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Potatoes with cheese recipes
Do Ahead Potatoes
Boil potatoes till done
- 2 large potatoes peeled
- 2 small cartons soft cream cheese or an equal amount of cheddar cheese
- 1 8oz. carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 stick butter salt and pepper
Golden Parmesan Potatoes
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 lbs (pounds) golden potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese