homemade cheese cake
u will need graham crackers cool whip sugar cream cheese
- graham crackers cool whip sugar cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of the pan
mix the cream cheese and 2 cups of sugar and and 2 things of coolwhip
pour it in the pan
that's all u do
now put it in the fridge
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1442 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1137 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (940 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.5/5 (226 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4.1/5 (155 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Creme Puff Cake 4.2/5 (66 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!