homemade cheese cake
u will need graham crackers cool whip sugar cream cheese
- graham crackers cool whip sugar cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
put a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of the pan
mix the cream cheese and 2 cups of sugar and and 2 things of coolwhip
pour it in the pan
that's all u do
now put it in the fridge
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!