Eggplant with garlic - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Eggplant with garlic recipes
Eggplant with garlic
- Peel your eggplant, and garlic - Then take your full eggplant and try using a knife to cut in six different slit...
- 5 eggplant
- 2 heads of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons oil
Eggplant: Wash, stem, cut lengthwise but not completely (like a sandwich), salt lightly
- 3 eggplants
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 very thin slices of smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil