Rice Flour Streusal Topping
- 1/2 Cup Clubhouse Rice Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- Quarter Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Margarine Melted.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In medium bowl mix together rice flour, salt, sugar and ground cinnamon. Add Mlted margarine and mix until crumbly.
Sprinkle evenely over fruit pie filling before baking. Makes enough for one pie.
You'll also love
- Adhirasam (A sweet snack) 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Dirt Cake 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Quinoa Salad 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- swedish fish cake bowl 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Light and Fluffy vanilla icing 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Streusel Muffin Topping 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.