Big momma cinnamon roll
- 1 can of cinnamon roll with icing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 350
place 1 roll in center of cookie sheet.
unroll the rest & loosely roll them around the center. replace any cinnamon that falls off
bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is thoroughly baked. let stand for 5 minutes
drizzle with icing & cut into wedges for serving
You'll also love
- Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Fluffy Flapjacks 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Jack's Favourite Banana Pancakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Delicious cake with curd custard 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple Meringues 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Devil Food Cake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken Roll with Pasta 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.