Jalapeno, Mint Jelly for Lamb
A spicy yet cool jelly, perfect for lamb roasts or racks.
- 2 cups spearmint leaves
- 3/4c apple cider vinegar
- 1 pack pectin
- 3.5c sugar
- 2 jalapenos
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
boil water and then add chopped mint leaves. Cook for 20 seconds and then strain out liquid.
Add the vinegar and pectin, bring to a boil
reduce heat and add the sugar, cook until dissolved.
remove into a heatproof container, let chill and solidify
You'll also love
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Clams 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
- Channa Chaat 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Salsa 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Spanish Leg of Lamb 2.2/5 (243 Votes)
- Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves) 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Moroccan Lamb with Cherries 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Cilantro Pistou 4.2/5 (19 Votes)