- Vanilla-based ice cream (vanilla
- or my favorite butter pecan)
- Espresso (or coffee
- if you don’t have any)
- Cocoa powder (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Scoop some ice cream into either a ceramic mug or a glass.
Pour hot espresso or coffee over the ice cream.
If you’re a chocoholic, dust cocoa powder on top!
You'll also love
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Peach and Vanilla Parfait 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Candy from curd 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Purple Shake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Ice cream 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Habanero Ice Cream 4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.