Everything Is Better With Bacon: 39 Unmissable Recipes
If you were ever in doubt about the power of bacon to improve a dish, these mouthwatering recipes will set you straight!
1/39 View slideshow
© Closet Cooking
Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin
Sweet and salty with a little tang from the mustard and Cajun spices, this is one utterly delicious bacon-wrapped dish! Recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article