When Craving an apple pie but don't have time to make one. This is amazing
- 1 Tube Crescent Rolls (I use Pillsbury)
- 1 Apple (Gala works well)
- Brown Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 11mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Open Tube of Crescent Rolls and divide into its four triangles, sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and brown sugar onto dough.
Cut Apple into four slices, place a slice per triangle of dough.
Roll up as you would the crescent roll and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 11 - 13 minutes. Let cool and enjoy
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.2/5 (403 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (305 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Rustic Pie with Beets, Apples and... 3.8/5 (187 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (231 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.