Dessert- Mint Cheesecake
- 300g Philadelphia cheese
- 250g digestives
- 100g melted butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 big aero chocolate bar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend biscuits in blender and melt the butter and mix together till all biscuit is coated. Layer at the bottom of the dish.
Then soften Nutella in microwave and layer on top of biscuit.
Put in fridge for 15-30 mins to let chocolate harden a bit.
Whip cream with icing sugar. Set aside
Blend Philadelphia in mixer and mix. Then add peppermint essence and green food colouring and mix until well combined. Fold in the whipped cream, until well incorporated.
Layer on top of Nutella. Then grate aero and sprinkle on top
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (169 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Nutella Ravioli 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!