Cookie crust recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Cookie crust recipes
Dessert- Mint Cheesecake
Blend biscuits in blender and melt the butter and mix together till all biscuit is coated
- 300g Philadelphia cheese
- 250g digestives
- 100g melted butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 big aero chocolate bar
Dessert- Minty Mallow
Crush cookies and layer at bottom of the dish
- Aero mint 2 bars
- Peppermint essence
- Green food colouring
- 1 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 250 ml milk
- 2 x 250g packs of marshmallows (pink/white)
- 2 x packets of biscuits (Marie/Tennis)
Cream Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- • 1 container of Whipped Topping
- • 1 stick Cream Cheese
- • 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- • 2 cups Cookie Crumbs
- • ¼ cup Melted Butter
- • 1 tsp Vanilla
Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat the oven to 375F
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely ground chocolate wafer cookies
- cream filling removed (oreo)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- at room temperature
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 4 oz melted semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped peanuts
- Rich Chocolate Sauce for serving (optional)
Rocky Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 ½ cup Cookie or Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 ½ cup Nuts
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cups Skor Bits or M&M’s
- 1 ½ cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) can Condensed Milk