Our best jello salad recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: jello
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Jello salad recipes
A yummy sweet Jello Cottage Cheese Salad with other yummy goodies to
- 1 3 oz BOX OF JELLO APRICOT or LIME
- 1 16 oz COTTAGE CHEESE
- 1 4 oz CAN CRUSHED PINEAPPLE DRAINED
- 1 CUP SMALL MARSHMELLOWS
- 1/4 CUP SHREDDED COCONUT
- 1 8 oz COOL WHIP
Puff pastry appetizers that make hosting a breeze
By Marie-Rose - 750 Grammes
Give up the store-bought stuff, and try out our step-by-step recipe for homemade puff pastry. Then make these amazing appetizer recipes with it!
Let cream cheese sit on the counter for a little while before using
- 1 1/2 - 2 boxes cream cheese
- 2 packages lime jello
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can mandarin oranges (drained and cut in half)
- 1 can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 jar cherries (drained and cut in half)
- large container cool whip (at room temperature)
QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
Why buy the canned stuff when you can whip up some homemade whipped cream in less than 10 minutes?! See below for the full recipe.
Green Jello Salad
By vanessa eades
This green jello salad is a holiday favorite in our family
- 1 large box green jello
- 6 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts*
Green Jello Salad with Evaporated Milk
Grandma Rolph's recipe
- 1 package lemon Jello
- 1 package lime Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- Ice cubes
- 1 24 ounce large curd cottage cheese
- 3 large squirts of Miracle Whip
- 1 12 ounce can of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 20 ounce can of Dole Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- Walnuts (optional)