Our best Italian pizza recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Italian pizza recipes
By Yulia2003, Vk.com
Preparation method: Put the flour into a bowl, add yeast and salt and stir it together
- For the base:300 g flour
- 1tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- For the sauce: 100 ml tomato sauce
- 1 handful of basil (fresh) or 1 tsp dried
- 1 garlic clove
- For the topping: 125 g ball mazarella
- handful grated parmesan
- handful tomatoes cherry
- handful basil leaves (if you like it)
8 brilliant hacks to make pizza without the dough
By Pascale Weeks
Got plenty of pizza toppings but no dough? Relax as we show you 8 ways to make crazy original pizzas with no dough necessary.
healthy summer grilled italian margherita pizza!
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a great sunday italian dinner, healthy whole wheat pizza recipe for a great summer dinner! Fire up the g...
- FOR THE CRUST
- 4 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour (I used a combination of freshly ground hard white winter wheat and barley ground slightly finer than bread flour + 1/4 cup gluten flour)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used date sugar)
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 3/4 cups water with 3 tablespoons of whey from yogurt or raw milk making up the total liquid (the whey is optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil (not necessary but this helps tenderize the dough so it’s soft inside yet crunchy on the bottom)
- 5 cups cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 oz fresh basil
You'll go bananas for this savory monkey bread
By Pascale Weeks
Balls of Pizza dough rolled in melted butter and Parmesan, then baked with Pesto and more Parmesan?! Yes please! STEP-by-STEP recipe here!
Preheat oven to 425°F /220°C
- 1)1 individual store-bought pizza crust
- 2)1 plum tomato
- seeded and roughly chopped
- 3)1 clove garlic
- 4)2 tbsp (30mL) fresh basil
- roughly chopped
- 5)Salt & Pepper
- 6)1/4 cup (60mL) Canadian Provolone
- 7)1 1/2 oz (45g) fresh Canadian Mozzarella
- 8)2 tbsp (30mL) shaves of Canadian Parmesan