Crawfish recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Crawfish recipes
Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish
By herve meynadier
Cook crayfish in court-bouillon for 5 minutes
- - 2 dozen crayfish
- - 4 1/4 cups of court bouillon*
- - 8 oz fine green beans
- - 5 oz of foie gras terrine
- - 1 package of asparagus.
- - vinaigrette
- *Court bouillon is a stock made from vegetables and wine.
Crawfish with a roux over rice
- 1/2 cup cooking oil,3/4 cup flour, 2 nice sized onins ,1bell pepper,1-2 lbs crawfish tails(bought at your grocery store),2 cups rice,salt and pepper to taste
Crawfish in a Cajun sauce served over rice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1/4 cp chopped celery leaves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 pounds peeled crawfish tails ( reserve fat)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes of Crystal hot sauce
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Tony Zatarans Creole seasoning, to taste
- 1/4 cp chopped parsley
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 30 lb of crawfish
- 8 red potatoes
- 4 corn cobs, divided into 3
- 2.5 pckgs dry crawfish boil
- 1/8 cup liquid crab boil
- 2 lb bag of ice
Jalapeño Crawfish Cornbread
Spice up your cornbread. 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix, 1lb crawfish tails ( Bernards prepacked) found at your grocer...
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix, 1 lb crawfish tails, 1lb crawfish tails. Can use Shrimp if crawfish isn't available. If using shrimp saute in skillet with butter and seasoning of your choice. Eggs and milk. Follow instructions on cornbread box. Also time.
In a medium pot melt butter, add garlic and crawfish, cover it and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6-7 jalapeño
- 1 bunch of basil
- 4-5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground chili paste (sambal oelek brand)