Cornbread Broccoli Casserole
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 2 boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 5 eggs
- 16 oz. cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish (greased with cooking spray). Bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 minutes. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.