- Sweet Potatoes, milk, peanut butter, ginger, cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean and peel 1 sweet potato
Boil for about 20 minutes
In a bowl, combine the boiled sweet potato, 1/4 a cup of milk, 1/2 a cup of melted peanut butter, a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of ginger
Mix and mash well
Serve and enjoy!
Excellent fiber rich dish
You'll also love
- Pishtou 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.9/5 (49 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Mim's Sweet Potato Pie 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Grandma's Custard 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Vanilla custard (7 months+) 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.