Baby's Sweet Potato Purée
- 150 gr sweet potato
- 59 ml growing-up formula milk
- 5g butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into chunks, then cook them in the Babycook (level 3)
Discard the cooking juices, add the formula milk and a knob of butter
Blend and serve
You'll also love
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cinnamon Apple Pear Sauce with Mint 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Pico De Gallo 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!