Moist Carrot Cake
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- 14.5 oz Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 12 oz Vegetable Oil
- 10.5 oz AP
- 8 g Baking Powder
- 8 g Baking Soda
- 8 g Cinnamon
- 7 g Nutmeg
- 1 # Carrots
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients
You'll also love
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Citrus Cake of Kings 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Marble upside down cake 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Greek-Style Vegetables 4/5 (39 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Carrot Cupcakes 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!