- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 8 oz basmati rice
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and chopped onions
- 3 or 4 eggs
- oil (preferably sesame)
- soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a wok sauté onions in oil, beat eggs and then add the onions that have browned. Mix the mixture using a spatula.
Cut the cabbage into thin strips, add to the mixture in the wok along with the already cooked rice. Drizzle with soy sauce to your liking, let it all simmer for a few minutes and then enjoy!
Can also be eaten cold.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Creme Brûlée with Chicory 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Turkey with Cider flavored Hunter... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Onion Curry (negative calorie) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- cabbage salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture