15 Olympic Breakfasts Of Champions
© Simply Recipes
For many professional athletes, getting enough protein in their first meal of the day is the number one priority. American luger Erin Hamlin opts for a cold, continental breakfast featuring cold cuts, 2-4 hard-boiled eggs, fresh bread, yogurt with muesli or granola, and fruit. Why not try prepping a big batch of hard-boiled eggs at the beginning of the week to see if a morning shot of protein helps you work your best, too?
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.