Mom's Banana Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups overipe mashed banana
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mash 2 cups banana-add soda-set aside.
Beat eggs-add sugar, flour, and baking powder. Mix.
Add banana mix. Then almost 1/3 cup oil. Mix.
Pour into 2 well greased pans.
bake at 325 degrees for 50-65 minutes.
Let cool 15 minutes beforeremoving from pans.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!