- 2 ½ Cups All purpose flour
- - 2 Cups Sugar
- - 3 Eggs
- - 1 Cup Daisy Cutter Pale Ale, Poured and settled
- - ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- - ¼ Cup Buttermilk
- - ¼ Cup Cream cheese, Softened
- - 1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
- - 2 Teaspoons Baking powder
- - ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- - 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Almond Extract
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and line 1 cupcake tray with liners. Pour beer into a glass and allow to settle before use. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Set aside. In a large bowl beat sugar and cream cheese together until mixed well; about 3 minutes. Next, add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Follow by adding both extracts and lemon extract and slightly beating until just incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, gently mix together the beer, vegetable oil, and milk. Pour half of the beer mixture into the batter, followed by half the flour mixture. Repeat this step, and mix after each addition.
Next, add the orange juice and give the batter a quick mix just to combine. Fill cupcakes 2/3rd full of batter and bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for an hour, and then frost with the Whipped Cream Of The Dead recipe.
Don't forget the Whipped Cream Of The Dead
You'll also love
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Nana's Brownie Cupcakes 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Cheese sticks 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Crunchy Almond Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Sour Cream Pound Cake 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Brasted's Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!