Banana Parfait recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Banana Parfait recipes
Cottage cheese, banana and caramel and toasted oatmeal Parfait
By Lapin cuisinier
Mix the cream until it is very firm
- 3.5 oz of cream
- 2 small cans of 3.5 oz cottage cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Stewed bananas:
- 2 bananas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel sauce:
- 3 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 butter
- 2 oz cream
- 2 oz of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of whole cane sugar
- 1 knob of butter
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Parfait
Place a 10 oz. parfait style glass or bowl on a clean work surface
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup banana
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips