Banana Parfait recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Banana Parfait recipes
Cottage cheese, banana and caramel and toasted oatmeal Parfait
By Lapin cuisinier
Mix the cream until it is very firm
- 3.5 oz of cream
- 2 small cans of 3.5 oz cottage cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Stewed bananas:
- 2 bananas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel sauce:
- 3 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 butter
- 2 oz cream
- 2 oz of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of whole cane sugar
- 1 knob of butter
Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Parfait
Place a 10 oz. parfait style glass or bowl on a clean work surface
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup banana, cubed
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chips