Onion tart recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Onion tart recipes
By Coco Larou7
- Peel onions (put a match in your mouth to keep from crying) and slice them
- 14 oz onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup of milk or cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pastry crust
- Salt and pepper
Onion tart. Discover our recipe
- 1 Pastry crust or puff pastry
- 2 cups chopped onions
- scant 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 eggs
- scant 1 cup cream
- 2 cups grams of grated cheese.
Preheat oven to 425 F -Peel the onions about 3 1/3 lbs
- - Onion
- - bacon
- - Gruyère
- - Sour cream
- - puff pastry