By Chef Olivier
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- scant 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon of water if necessary
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the flour onto the work surface, digging a well. Pour the eggs into the well, with salt and olive oil, then immediately beat these ingredients with a fork. Begin incorporating the flour from the edges of the well.
Knead with two hands. Knead until dough is still smooth and firm. Form into a ball then cover in plastic wrap and let stand 1 hour.
Place the noodle dough in a rolling mill in order to cut fresh pasta to the desired shape. Once cut, leave your pasta to dry on a rack or on a towel before cooking.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.2/5 (123 Votes)
- Linguine With Bacon And Broccoli 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Egg Casserole for Two 3.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Homemade Old Fashion Spaghetti 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?