Recipes for croissants - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Croissants recipes
Breads- Sour Cream Croissants
Sift dry ingredients together
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125g butter
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250ml sour cream
Cruffins: The crazy hybrid between a croissant and a muffin!
By Nadia Paprikas
If we mix a croissant with a muffin we get a... cruffin! First created in Australia, this crazy hybrid pastry is taking the world by storm.
Take the dough out, leave in sheet form
- 1 can of Pillsbury croissants
pinch 2 croissant triangles together to form 4 rectangles
- 1 can of croissants
- 4 Tbsp chocolate chips
- powdered sugar