Recipes for croissants - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rice Pudding and Dulce de Leche Mason Jars
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Croissants recipes
Breads- Sour Cream Croissants
Sift dry ingredients together
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125g butter
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250ml sour cream
Cruffins: The crazy hybrid between a croissant and a muffin!
By Nadia Paprikas
If we mix a croissant with a muffin we get a... cruffin! First created in Australia, this crazy hybrid pastry is taking the world by storm.
Take the dough out, leave in sheet form
- 1 can of Pillsbury croissants
pinch 2 croissant triangles together to form 4 rectangles
- 1 can of croissants
- 4 Tbsp chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!