Sex In A Pan
Sex In A Pan. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- 1 – 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 milk chocolate bar
Mix flour, butter and pecans in a 9X13” pan and bake 25 minutes. Let cool.
Cream, cream cheese and icing sugar and spread over crust.
Place ½ large tub of cool whip over cream cheese mixture.
Mix chocolate & vanilla pudding with 3 cups milk. Let sit a bit, then spread over cool whip.
Place other ½ of cool whip.
Shred a jersey milk bar on top, or chocolate bar of choice.
Chill before serving.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1434 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (323 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!