Spinach lasagna recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Spinach lasagna recipes
Low-Carb Spinach "Lasagna"
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
I’ve been on the lookout recently for some low-carb & ketogenic diet friendly recipes
- 1 lb Ground Beef Chuck 80/20
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Yellow Onion
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce No Added Sugar
- 8 oz Regular Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg (large)
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 22 g Baby Spinach
- 1/2c Low-moisture Mozzarella Cheese
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 10 oz. frozen
- chopped spinach (thawed & completely drained)
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
- 32 oz. tomato sauce
- 9 tbs. (about 3 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna
This is one of my family's all time favourite meals
- 1 Lb Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 16 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 Cups Ragu Spaghetti Sauce
- 3/4 Cups Mushrooms
- Finely Chopped
- 2 Cups Frozen Spinach
- Thawed and Squeezed
- 12 Oz Kraft Tex Mex Light Shredded Cheese
- 1 container of Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Small Onion
- Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp Club House Italiano One Step Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Olive Oil Spray