Our best mexican corn casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: coleslaw without mayo
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Mexican corn casserole recipes
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix
- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter
- cut in pieces
How To Homemake The Best French Fries Ever
These top tricks will make your oven baked French Fries the best ever! Healthier, tastier, and just as crispy, you don't want to miss out!
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter
- 1 (15 ¼-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ¾-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter
25 Ways To Sneak More Chinese Cabbage Into Your Meals
Whether you call it Chinese cabbage or Napa cabbage, this healthy vegetable is one and the same. Here are 25 creative and tasty ways to cook with it!
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
Baked Cream Corn Casserole
From the kitchen of my Aunt Kathy Mabery (Columbia, Missouri)
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 cup shell macaroni
- 8 ounces Kraft Velveeta cheese