Our best mexican corn casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: coleslaw without mayo
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mexican corn casserole recipes
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix
- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter
- cut in pieces
How to Make the Best Homemade French Fries Ever
These top tricks will make your oven baked French Fries the best ever! Healthier, tastier, and just as crispy, you don't want to miss out!
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter
- 1 (15 ¼-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ¾-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter
25 Ways To Sneak More Chinese Cabbage Into Your Meals
Whether you call it Chinese cabbage or Napa cabbage, this healthy vegetable is one and the same. Here are 25 creative and tasty ways to cook with it!
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
Baked Cream Corn Casserole
From the kitchen of my Aunt Kathy Mabery (Columbia, Missouri)
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 cup shell macaroni
- 8 ounces Kraft Velveeta cheese