Our best mexican corn casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: coleslaw without mayo
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Mexican corn casserole recipes
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix
- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter
- cut in pieces
How To Homemake The Best French Fries Ever
These top tricks will make your oven baked French Fries the best ever! Healthier, tastier, and just as crispy, you don't want to miss out!
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter
- 1 (15 ¼-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ¾-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter
25 Ways To Sneak More Chinese Cabbage Into Your Meals
Whether you call it Chinese cabbage or Napa cabbage, this healthy vegetable is one and the same. Here are 25 creative and tasty ways to cook with it!
*GF Corn Casserole
I tried this recipe for the first time in 1995
- 1 lb Maple Sausage
- 6 cans Sweet Cream Corn
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 6 Eggs
- 1/2 bag plain Lays Chips
- 1 to 3 TBL Chicken Bullion powder
- Salt n Pepper
Baked Cream Corn Casserole
From the kitchen of my Aunt Kathy Mabery (Columbia, Missouri)
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 cup shell macaroni
- 8 ounces Kraft Velveeta cheese