How to make potato casserole with corn flakes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Potato casserole with corn flakes recipes
Classic Potato Casserole
Combine thawed hash browns, onions, sour cream, and soup
- 2 bags frozen hash browns
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 (8 oz) jar cheese whiz
- 2 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 3/4 cup margarine, seperated
25 beautiful dinner recipes that will make you do a double take
We've scoured the web for the creme de la creme of dinner recipes. Don't be fooled by their fancy looks, you can totally make these at home!
Corn Flake Potato Casserole
Pour the hash browns into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups crushed corn flakes