How to make potato casserole with corn flakes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Potato casserole with corn flakes recipes
Classic Potato Casserole
Combine thawed hash browns, onions, sour cream, and soup
- 2 bags frozen hash browns
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 (8 oz) jar cheese whiz
- 2 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 3/4 cup margarine, seperated
25 beautiful dinner recipes that will make you do a double take
We've scoured the web for the creme de la creme of dinner recipes. Don't be fooled by their fancy looks, you can totally make these at home!
Corn Flake Potato Casserole
Pour the hash browns into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups crushed corn flakes