Our recipes for easy asian noodles - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.
Top rated Easy asian noodles recipes
Thai Chicken Noodles with Red Curry Broth
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
This is an easy recipe to get you slurping curry rice noodles and chowing down on Thai chicken quickly using Thai r...
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon ginger finely grated or minced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- Thai basil or cilantro or scallions or peppers for garnish
How and when to use chopsticks
Chopsticks can be tricky to use at first, but they're handier than you ever imagined! Here we answer the 5 W's and How's of chopsticks.
Asian Carry-Out Noodles with Chicken
boil salt water and cook pasta til soft then drain
- one 8 oz pkg angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 tbs ginger, peeled and cut
- 2 leaves bok choy, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt