Our recipes for easy asian noodles - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy asian noodles recipes
Thai Chicken Noodles with Red Curry Broth
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
This is an easy recipe to get you slurping curry rice noodles and chowing down on Thai chicken quickly using Thai r...
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon ginger finely grated or minced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces vermicelli rice noodles
- Thai basil or cilantro or scallions or peppers for garnish
How and when to use chopsticks
Chopsticks can be tricky to use at first, but they're handier than you ever imagined! Here we answer the 5 W's and How's of chopsticks.
Asian Carry-Out Noodles with Chicken
boil salt water and cook pasta til soft then drain
- one 8 oz pkg angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1 tbs ginger, peeled and cut
- 2 leaves bok choy, diced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 1/8 tsp salt