By Hélène du blog Dans l'Assiette de Mademoiselle Charlotte et Cie
- 16 oz of fromage blanc 0%*
- 1 cup liquid whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons liquid sweetener
- 10 oz raspberries one
- Speculoos cookies**
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- *If you cannot find fromage blanc substitute for greek yogurt or cream cheese
- **Substitute graham crackers if you cannot find speculoos
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl beat the cheese well with the liquid sweetener and vanilla. Fold in whipped cream then slowly whip with the cheese.
Coarsely crush the cookies.
In glasses, alternate layers of cookies / raspberries and whipped cream/cheese ... Chill and enjoy fresh ... Yum ...
You'll also love
- Healthy Banana Date Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Loaf cake 2.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Peanut Blossoms 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Apple and Chicken Panini 2.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Moms spaghetti 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cookie Cinnamon Rolls 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.