Caesar Salad with quail eggs
- 1 large lettuce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 asparagus
- 12 quail eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan over
- 8 tbsp salad dressing (preferable caesar)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 garlic croutons
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
- Wash the leaves of crisp lettuce. Peel the asparagus at 5 cm from the bottom. - Boil in a pot of water with salt for 10 min.
- Once cooked, immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of ice water to stop cooking, drain.
- Slice the asparagus using a mandolin.
- Cook the quail eggs in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- smash the garlic croutons into crumbs.
- Dredge the chicken strips in flour, beaten eggs, then bread crumbs. Salt and pepper.
- Let brown 5-6 minutes in olive oil, turning then drain thoroughly on paper towels.
- On each plate, arrange harmoniously crisp lettuce leaves, 3 quail eggs, fried chicken and the sliced asparagus.
- Add the salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.