Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 or 5 small green cabbage leaves
- 8 eggs
- spices and remaining stuffing
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the leaves of cabbages and potatoes both together.
Cut the onions and garlic into small pieces.
Cut the potatoes into thin pieces (1/2 inch) fry in a pan with onions and garlic.
Chop the cabbage leaves and mix with eggs, salt, dehydrated garlic and herbs. Mix everything.
Pour the mixture into the skillet and cook, turning the omelet halfway.
You'll also love
- Onions, Mushrooms and Peas...oh my 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Deviled eggs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Phyllis Diller Potato Salad 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic scape pesto and fresh... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture