Penne recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Penne recipes
Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil
- Diced chicken or shrimp
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 or 4 garlic cloves
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups or less chicken stock
- pinch of basil
- 1 pint of heavy cream
A favourite pasta dish in our house with a bit of zing!
- 1 Package cooked penne pasta
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 3 hot italian sausages
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbs vodka
- 2 tbs parsley
DIRECTIONS: Cook the penne pasta according to the manufacturer's directions
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat non gmo penne pasta
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 2/3 large jar of salsa
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Chicken Pasta Dinner
A hearty supper that tastes great and is adaptable for anyone's personal tastes!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 4 cups of mixed raw chopped vegetables, such as peppers, onions, broccoli, grated carrots, snow peas, canned peas, corn, etc. (mix and match your favourites)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked rotini, shell or penne pasta (or what ever you choose)
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomates with garlic in olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Baked Penne or Ravioli
Cook noodles till they are almost done, then drain, and pour into baking dish
- I batch tomato sauce + a sprinkle of Italian herb, sage, parsley, and basil
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 half a small container of ricotta
- 1 box penne noodles or Frozen Ravioli