The best vinagrette recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Vinagrette recipes
Truffle Oil Vinaigrette
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Complex and full vinaigrette recipe for spinach salads
- tbsp white truffle oil
- 1.5 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon
- 1 shallot
- tsp mustard powder
- tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Dress to Impress! 10 Lightened Up Ways to Dress Your Salads
Store-bought dressings can pack tons of fat, salt and sugar, ruining your "healthy" salad. Keep things light with these 10 homemade versions!
Roasted beet with vinaigrette
By Christine Garcia
Preheat the oven to 410 ° F Peel beets
- 4 raw beets
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- for the vinaigrette:
- 4 oranges
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch tarragon
21 Reasons Vinegar Is The Hero You've Been Waiting For
Stop wasting your money on expensive products and start using this simple, everyday ingredient! It can do everything!
Refreshing Sweet & Savory Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
This is a great sweet salad
- 6 cups Organic mixed greens
- 2 cups Organic spinach
- 1 cup walnuts
- whole or coarsely chopped
- 4 Handfuls Blackberries (for garnish)
- 1-2 Granny Smith Apples
- Organic Roasted Turkey or Wild Caught Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup organic gorgonzola cheese
- 1 avocado
- Blackberry Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion or shallots
- 1 small clove garlic
- minced or pressed
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon spoonable stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil