Very delicious and easy no bake cherry cheesecake!
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice. Beat with mixture or whisk until free of lumps. If cream cheese is not softened, you won't have much success clearing lumps. Let soften or put in microwave (outside of foil package) a few seconds to soften.
Once lump free, pour mixture into the graham cracker pie crust.
Top with the can of cherry pie filling.
Let chill in refrigerator or freezer for an hour or two at least before serving.
You could essentially swap this out and make it with any fruit pie filling and/or chocolate or whatever your prefer. Simply use the cheesecake part of the recipe and add topping of your preference.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Nana's Cherry Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pink Coconut Ladoo 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini sweet cherry cheese cakes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe