Great for small get togethers.
- Salad shrimp or chopped cocktail shrimp
- Cocktail sauce
- Cream cheese - room temperture
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Spread cream cheese on serving plate.
Mix shrimp and cocktail sauce.
Pour mixture over cream cheese.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
You may substitute crab meat for shrimp if desired
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cold Fish Buffet - Lobster Platter 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Aunt Brendas Pumpkin Butter 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Cocktail Sauce 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cottage Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- German Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper