Green Smoothie - For Beginner - No Pulp (Blended)
The smoothie I'm sharing today is made using baby kale leaves and trust me it's not easy to eat them...but with little bit of mix n tweaks, the smoothie tastes yum ! Due to teh addition of almonds and yogurt, it fills you up for longer and provide good protein.
- 1 Cup Baby Kale Leaves
- 1 Large Peach - Fresh or Frozen or Canned
- 4 Tbsp Fatfree Plain Yogurt
- 7-8 Whole Almonds
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend all the mentioned ingredients together into a smooth mixture
Sieve and pour into a serving glass
The smoothie can be stored in fridge for 1day or frozen for 3-4days.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.