Our favorite popcorn seasoning - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Popcorn seasoning recipes
Spicy Maple-Cashew Popcorn
Heat canola oil in a medium heavy saucepan over medium-high heat
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup unpopped popcorn kernels (about 6 cups popped)
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted cashews
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
A delicious buttery candied popcorn
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
Nutty Popcorn Crunch
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
Place popped corn and peanuts in large bowl
- 8 cups popped corn (about 1/2 cup unpopped)
- 2 cups salted peanuts, pecan halves, walnuts or cashews
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar or 3/4 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter
In a 4-quart pot heat and stir the brown sugar, granulated sugar, margarine, and salt over medium heat until just b...
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup granulated sugar
- cup lower-fat tub-style margarine (50% to 70% vegetable oil)
- teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2
- teaspoons vanilla
- cups popped light popcorn
By Sarah Smith
A Direct Sugar Rush for Curtain Climbers & Ankle Biters
- (3) Packages of Popcorn.
- (1) Bag of Cheese Puffs.
- (1) Small bag of Red Twizzlers.
- (1) Small bag of MM's
- (1) Small bag of Skittles
- (1) Small bag of Gummie Bears
- (1) Trash bag.