Gift recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Gift recipes
A delicious buttery candied popcorn
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
Christmas Cookies in a Jar
Decorate jar like you want, don't forget to include Instructions
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- spooned into measuring cup & leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooking oats
- 3/4 cup m&ms (holiday)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
In large bowl combine ingredients and mix except con
- 2 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Confection sugar
Cook on high, stirring frequently
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 bag chocolate chips
Homemade Cinnamon and Peppermint Hard Candy
These make a beautiful thoughtful gift around the holidays!!
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- Cinnamon oil
- Peppermint oil
- Red and green food coloring
- Candy thermometer
mix ingredients together in bowl
- 2 cup oil
- 8 eggs
- 6 c sugar
- 4 c pumpkin
- 1 1/3 c water
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 6 2/3 c flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla 3 tsp salt 2 c nuts