Gift recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Gift recipes
A delicious buttery candied popcorn
- 2 Dutch ovens of air popped popcorn
- 1 lb. Butter
- 2 C sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 2 Tbsp light Karo syrup
- Butter to prepare cookie sheets
Christmas Cookies in a Jar
Decorate jar like you want, don't forget to include Instructions
- 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- spooned into measuring cup & leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooking oats
- 3/4 cup m&ms (holiday)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
In large bowl combine ingredients and mix except con
- 2 cups all purpose flour sifted
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Confection sugar
Cook on high, stirring frequently
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 bag chocolate chips
Homemade Cinnamon and Peppermint Hard Candy
These make a beautiful thoughtful gift around the holidays!!
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- Cinnamon oil
- Peppermint oil
- Red and green food coloring
- Candy thermometer
mix ingredients together in bowl
- 2 cup oil
- 8 eggs
- 6 c sugar
- 4 c pumpkin
- 1 1/3 c water
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 6 2/3 c flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla 3 tsp salt 2 c nuts