Our hard toffee recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Hard toffee recipes
Spread about 1/3 of the almonds in a non-glass 9 x 13" baking pan
- 1 Pound Almonds, finely chopped
- 1 Pound milk chocolate, grated
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
Bourbon Salted Toffee
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Line an 11x17 baking sheet with aluminum or parchment
- 1/2 lb miniature pretzels
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Bourbon Smoked Vanilla Sugar
- 4 TBS bourbon
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Cook on high, stirring frequently
- 1 1/2 sticks margarine
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 bag chocolate chips
combine sugar, butter and salt
- 2. cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 c. almond slices